Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Round one! DING DING DING!!

Hello fans of the Useless Super Heroes,

John Morales here. I am the NEWEST member to the Useless World. I’m here to help bring the story to life and I’m a part of the writing team. We will be getting to know each other a lot more in the coming weeks!!!

Currently we are still in the plotting stages of the book and it’s starting to move forward (BIG TIME MOVEMENT BABY)!!! It’s very exciting. This very evening Mark (creator mastermind), Jon (super artist man) and I (badass writer) will be meeting to work on the final plotting stages and move on to layout/story boarding. The book is really starting to take shape and have a lot more life of its own. I hope to have some **NEW** photos up of some of our heroes soon.

Thanks and ya’ll be safe.

Till next time,

John Morales.

No comments: